Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Saturday, September 28, 2002

Well it is like 2:26 a.m. and I am still on the computer. Have you ever wondered if the education system is defunct. Like bankrupt? All the teachers are just government employees who act like they know what they are doing. Well I do. I talk to at least 80 people a day and my Lord do most of them seem like they crawled right out of "Deliverence." Uh..duh...what? Hello check your damn hearing aid. Is the battery on low or has it modeled to your brain and caused a chemical imbalance shifting you to side "stupid." Whatever. I came up with this new quote. Forrest Gump always seem to inspire me out of the blue....here it goes. "Sex is like a box of chocolates...you keep pushing until you get a cherry." Whoa...hold up that is nasty. But wait...what is that? Applause coming from the rafters! Score one for Paul! Sometimes I think that I am crazy and then I just remember that everyone has a bit of craziness to them. Hello Tricia!! Were do we work!! You have to be insane to actually suppport that. Most of the people we (me and Tricia) work with are these old 90 year old half breathing, wrinkled, hard of hearing, can't talk, can't remember elderly people. Hey I'll be there one day. But I realize that I don't want to make people suffer that work at a call center so I'll shop at WalMart if I need anything. Here is a quick adventure of the twilight phone. Me: What was that again? Mrs. Customer: I noticed that since I've been using your product that the flax seed is making my breasts firmer and bigger. What do you think could be causing that? Me: I don't know ma'am...let me check for you. WHAT I REALLY WANTED TO SAY: Listen here ma'am you are like older than the world you should be glad that your boobs are regaining the 20 yr. old placement. Maybe the flax is making your skin tighter. Be thankful and keep using the flax maybe you'll end up in your 20's again. Don't question what can't be answered by a man. Especially one who doesn't know anything about flax seed and its effect on the female breast. Can you say whoa! That was an actual call minus what I really wanted to say. That is the first adventure of many to come from the "Twilight phone." Check back later for reoccuring episodes. Later!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home