Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Monday, September 30, 2002

Hello again. I'll have to make this a short entry because I'm tired and have to finish watching gone with the wind. I want to send a shout out to all my people at work. I know that times get rough and we all get on each other's nerves but I'm hoping that we all share the commom bond of friendship. I enjoy everyone I work with though at times I feel like I can't take anymore. It's more or less the job not the people. Lord this is a twist compared to what I usually write. I have a special message for certain people at my work that I would like to share with whom ever reads my journal. Ms. Pat: You are just like a mom or grandma to me. I love your laugh. It could charm the smarts right out of a person. Monique: You are the bomb baby! You are the light at the end of the tunnel when my day has gone bad! You prove laughter is the best medicine. Laura: While we really didn't get along too well at the beginning I really have grown to adore you. Your quirky sense of humor and the ability to respect me even when I don't need to be respected. Susan: You know more than anyone how appreciative I am of you. You keep me in line and my nose clean (this is figurative not a literal statement. A tough but loving person. Samantha: Whoa girl! Lots of love for you. You as well keep me in the right state of mind. You are a shoulder I can lean on whenever I feel the need...thanks!! Susie: Can we say "Big little Mermaid"...well I shouldn't but I will. You are the knowledge that I can run to if I ever have a question. You hold a lot more knowledge than most people do. Constance: Love for you madly. You try to get me smilin everyday. You try to point out the best in me. Would kill for your smile. Josetta: A constant reminder of the sassyness in me. You are hiliarous. "Oh I know they didn't" is the only thing I think of when I think of you...he...he...he! Denise: You are the constant reminder of me and who I am. Funny...serious...but always willing to adapt to the situation. Are you sure we aren't twins? I know that all of this sounds corny but I'm trying to look for the good in everyone. Hope that if you view my journal you get a smile on your face because that's why I'm here on earth. At least I think that's why. To keep people smiling! I hope we can all learn to find the little things that make each of us unique and work from there. But anyways! Don't you ever wish that you could be wisked away to some foreign place! I do. I want to go back to Hawaii...shut up it's not foreign but close enough. I also wish that there were more food choices. I'm running out of ideas on what to eat. Hello...fat here...have tried almost everything that's eatable*. (*eatable=is now a word if it wasn't before...combines eat and table so it's extra special). Well I've gotta go watch Gone With the Wind! Love that movie! No stories from the Twilight Phone tonite...guess the wires have relocated to someone else's phone. Until next time when my uncle is not sleeping in the basement and I can be in a more "to infinity and beyond" mood. That is for you Barb! In Memory of Robbie. Happy birthday Bert...it's only two days away! And I leave you with a person who demonstrates courage and strength to no end!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home