Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Friday, August 15, 2003

Baltimore ho...

When I get motivated I'm going to leave to go to my grandparents house for the weekend. My grandmother needs help taking care of my grandfather...and I'm totally feelin some pains in my stomach today so I won't be heading for work. Not that it really matters...I mean I'm only going to be there until next Friday anyway. I know that this weekend isn't going to be one big shopping spree...it will be more like an episode of the Golden Girls at Shadypines Retirement Home. But duty calls and I really don't mind.

What I'll be up to...

I'll be working still in Frederick for an insurance company. I get to call their clients to check on claims and make sure that people aren't double dipping when making claims. You know put a claim in to your insurance company and then your spouse's for the same reason. It starts off at around $26,000 a year which is $7000 more than Alphabet Group and $4000 more than CGroup.

I'm gettin good motherfucka'...

Ha...ha...ha! That's right I said it. No need to applaud. I finally learneded how to put pictures on my website/blog. Can you be-weave it? I've worked my ass off...and look you have quizzes now. How "interaction" mode of me. I know that they are borrowed from another site but hey you can look at pretty pictures and take weird quizzes now. I want to buy my own website. It will be for Angel and I. Remember floaches...well when I get the money it will be up and running...www.floaches.com! I haven't taken the name yet but I'm gonna...I mean it. And I also need F.S.F.P. as a website too. Maybe I'll combine the two and a corporation will be made. It will be me as President of both and April as Vice-President of F.S.F.P. and Angel as Vice-President of Floaches.

Possible motto's for www.floaches.com:

1. Together we can make a difference! Floaches of the world unite!
2. Help starving floaches across the world...their hungry!
3. Help support the United Friend of the Floach Foundation...UFFF!

Possible motto's for Fuck Skinny Fat Is Pretty.com:

1. Together we can make the world a more flabulous place. Fat People Unite!
2. We're in...we're out...eatin' food is what we're about!
3. Make a fist and smack a skinny bitch...she's crazy...she ain't cold she's starvin'! Making skinny people plumper!

Well ya'll have a great weekend...and I'll write on Monday evening!

Farizzle my nizzle on the Wee kitty kizzle!

Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home