Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Wednesday, July 23, 2003

When I'm 99 years old

I'll have finally graduated college. You know I could have had some killer classes this semester. But no, my fill-in advisor had to pussyfoot around and wait until today to give me my pin number to register. Now I can only get two classes. And at that one is on Monday from 6pm-8:40pm and the other is on Tuesday and Thursday from 1:50pm-3:05pm. There is this 499 class that isn't in the catalog that I may take on Wednesday nights if I could only know what ST: Legislative Process is. I think it's State Legislative Process. If it is an internship I can't do it because of work. I miss Hannah Geffert so much. She is the best damn Professor of ever. I applied to Strayer University in Manasas Virginia and they have called me back. I want to major there in CIS (Computer Information Services). So I may be going to Shepherd and starting some online courses there to occupy my time. It's a start. So I'll have a degree in Political Science in about fifty years and hopefully in about 2 1/2 years a B.S. in CIS. If Shepherd doesn't learn to comply with me...there #1 student (don't hold back the laughter I'm cracking up) then I will start going to Strayer University full time in January. But they have to give me some monies to pay for their classes because one class is like $750 and books for each class are from $100-175. Bump that! And Shepherd is getting carried away with the start date of classes I mean hello the 18th of August is like still considered summer even if it is late in the summer.

Why can't the world just revolve around a tubby boy with a knack for vanity? Ponder that one...damnit!

Your always vain and loving bookworm at age 99,

Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home