Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Monday, September 30, 2002

Well I had a migrane...as soon as I got up! What's up with that? How do you sleep and wake up with a headache? Like you had trauma to the head in a dream. Picture it: I running after one of those baywatch babes (you know that run boobs flop up and down and they are in slow motion) and I trip on a sand castle and hit my head on a boulder. That's what caused my migrane. I knew I could figure it out. Whatever. I just love music!! It is like so musical. I love all types of music. Yes I can appreciate almost any type of music. I love R&B, Rap, Go-Go, Big band, Classical, Alternative, Ska, and a little bit er country! I just like jam out in the car...it's like I have my own club that follows me wherever I go. I just jam! Jammy Jam to Jams in the Jeep! All I need is a strobe light and a disco ball! Curb side service would never be the same. Insta-club or crubb like Khia says in My Neck My Back. I do have rythm though for a white guy. Hello ask all my friends I can break it down to like anything. I'm the freak in freaky! What up Amanda! Remember the cage at Exhale....whoooohooo! I know April and Billy do.* (*They are my closest friends outside of work). Wouldn't it be great if we could like dance at work...instead of a spa they should have a dance floor to relieve our stress. I'd be so thin! Go Paul Go Paul it's your birthday! Shake what yo mama gave ya! Big Booty Boy hump wit it! What up Keeva! I feel like today is a shout out day. Not a shout it out day like the detergent but a "hey I have to say hello to everybody because I feel like it" day. I feel like puky today! The migrane is like throbbing trying to come back I know it. I can feel it knocking on my brian. Mr. Migrane: Knock...knock! Me: No you just went away! Why do you have to visit twice in the same day? Mr. Migrane: Because I have to meet my quota it's the last day of the month. Two migranes a month. Me: Oh like the police quota! I get it...go ahead come again! I don't want you to be unemployed. IBPROFIN time! I think that I have become immune to any type of headache, backache, nerve ache, ass ache, toenail ache, invisible ache, fake ache because I used to pop like five hundred pills a day before I had back surgery! I can't believe how much I can write. It's amazing! Well I'll write later again tonight if I feel better I feel the head ache coming back. Later to all the shout out peoples of the day!! R EV WAH! (or however it's spelled)! Hello I'm not French!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home