Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Paige by Paige

I found out two days ago that Paige Davis on Trading Spaces was let go. Her last episode will be in March. TLC commented saying that they are going to a host-less show. I saw the pictures of her doing the mini striptease to raise money for AIDS and I'm sure that that has something to do with her not being the host of Trading Spaces any longer.

I think it is bullshit. Even though she has a "no-nudity" clause in her contract she remained fully clothed but showed her thong. Big fucking deal. She was doing it for a good cause and was not nude. What the fuck is the big deal?

I think that TLC is making a huge mistake. Majorly huge. I love Paige Davis as the host. She is mostly why I watch the show. I think she rocks.

I think we need to start a petition to say her. Little does TLC know but the show won't last without her.

Enough said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home