Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Friday, December 10, 2004

Just got a few minutes...

And thought I would drop a note that things are going great. I will hopefully be in a new position at work here soon. Working on things other than boring logs and proposals. I will be in charge of the administrative part over the field technicians. Me on top...LOL.

Anyway, things at work and home are great. Yes, my sinus infection is almost gone. And I am stylin' in my Prada sunglasses every morning.

Paul (No Milk): Thanks for the encouraging words and for always stopping by to say hello!! It means a lot to me. Hope all is well with you!!

1 Comments:

Blogger No Milk Please said...

things are good with me. i am glad to hear that things are looking up with you! (hugs all around)

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home