Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Monday, December 06, 2004

It's that time of year

So things have been going pretty good as of late. I love my job. I enjoy going to work each day and doing various things around the office. The people are very nice and the environment is great.

Other than work going good I have been sick. I have a severe sinus infection and congestion. But, it is that time of year. It is starting to clear up though.

I still miss Baby Girl. I think about her often and find myself wondering what she is doing. I have went to get her out several times from her cage to find myself remembering that she is no longer there and that her cage has been put away. But, each day is better.

I found out this morning that my uncle passed away at 9am. Uncle Big Ronnie. He was such a hoot. But the years of drinking and smoking finally caught up with him and he passed away at 9:00am this morning. My Aunt Rose is his ex-wife. She is a mess but, I have talked with her last night and will again tonight to check on her. She is devastated.

So that is it at the current moment. Job is good, health improving, death on the rise. We will miss you Big Ronnie but I know that you are better off because you a no longer suffering.

1 Comments:

Blogger No Milk Please said...

sometimes the good comes with the bad. we should keep everything in perspective and move on. glad to hear you're ok paul. *hugs*

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home