Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Thursday, November 18, 2004

The brighter side

I just got off the phone with GeoConcepts, Inc which is an independent engineering company I interviewed with in October and did not get the position. But, guess what? They remembered me and want me to come work with them at their new facility. I am totally siked. I really enjoyed going there for the interview last time so knowing that they enjoyed me is great. The pay is decent...$15.00 an hour. Even if it only requires 25-30 hours a week it is all good. Vivian one of the owners of the company told me that they are getting busier and busier. So that lets me know I'm not too far from getting full time hours. I just need to work my magic is all. She told me that they really enjoyed my interview and that they couldn't forget me so they want me there.

So I am happy now!! I am also getting another part time job in the evenings for like 4 hours a night to have extra money.

Yippy Skippy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home