Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Committed

Like I said in the last post I think that OJ has given me a larger gift. And, today it had begun. Part of it is self growth and the other is on a higher level. But, rest assured his plan is in motion for me...and for that I am thankful. OJ you sneaky rat!! LOL.

Also, I have decided that I am going to start trying to write once a day again. I looked at my latest posts and I'm like..."what is going on here?" I have barely written. So many funny things have happened and I just have been lazy not wanting to write. So, I am making the committment tonight to start writing like I used to.

Saw The Ring II today. It barely passed my okay meter. Special effects were pretty cool. Especially Samara and the well. Loved it. Other than that it can wait for video.

Night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home