Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Monday, January 31, 2005

Always Losing Reception

So at work things have gotten busier and busier. I am an Administrative Assistant to the President, Vice-President, and other co-wokers. I also have to handle the incoming calls. If anyone has ever been in a large office you will know that you have deadlines, lots of calls, and an "something is gonna go wrong" factor. Well, we are trying to find a receptionist at work so they can take care of the phones and minimal things because I am so busy and the phone has just become a nuisance.

We have gotten 50 resumes and have yet to find a suitable receptionist. My friend Tammy applied and I am hoping that she gets it. And gets it soon because I may have to have our company phone turned off because it interupts me every time I try to start something.

Lord give me patience...but hurry. And please throw in a receptionist.

1 Comments:

Blogger No Milk Please said...

hi paul! good luck to tammy!

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home