Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Monday, March 21, 2005

Take a Message...

Today at work I answered the phone and this is what happened:

Paul: Good Afternoon GeoConcepts.
Caller: Yes, may I speak to Dan G. please?
Paul: And may I ask who is calling?
Caller: Yes my name is Tom Whipp.
Paul: Thank you. Just one moment please.

I intercom into Dan's office to tell him that he has a call.

Paul: Dan are you there?
Dan: Yes.
Paul: I wanted to let you know that you have a call on line one.
Dan: Who is it?
Paul: It is Tom Whipp it into shape...shape it up...it's not too late to Tom Whipp it. Whipp it good.
Dan: Oh no you didn't?
Paul: But, I did. Do you want to take the call or should I sing to you some more?
Dan: (giggling) I'll take the call.

Hmmm. Is this unprofessional? I think not.

1 Comments:

Blogger No Milk Please said...

it's funny that you were able to come up with that pretty quickly :)

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home