Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Friday, June 10, 2005

Farewell Washington

Well I am back at work. My trip to Washington went very well. It is very beautiful there. All the trees and water. My favorite thing however, was seeing Mount Rainer while I was flying into Seattle. It was covered in snow and was very beautiful.

Seattle, however, was not that pretty. It was very busy. The roads were very bumpy. I know for sure that I like New York and Baltimore way better when it comes to city living. I did however, enjoy Pike Place Market. The vendors and artists there were very interesting. I bought a couple things. My favorite being a shirt that reads "Allow me to introduce my selves." I also was able to go to the birthplace of Starbucks. I had a Grande Mocha Frappacino with whipped cream. I bought a mug there. The market does stink though due to the fresh seafood at your disposal.

I really didn't like the set up for Tacoma either. Maybe I'm just too picky. It seemed very choppy there as well.

As for having a good time I did. I enjoyed staying with Erin, Andy, and Baby Ella. Ella who by the way is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen and one of the most animated. I will go back to see Erin. I don't know when though. The weather there is way too depressing...clouds upon clouds and rain. No wonder they have a very high suicide rate.

So now I am back at work. I was supposed to be off today to help with April's wedding which is tomorrow. However, one of the other girls had something come up so I told them that I would work today. I think that I am leaving early though. Afterall I do have a rehearsal to go to.

Oh and my hair is now blonde. I'm a natural dark brown. I went platinum but changed it to a softer blonde. I love it.

Until later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home