Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Wednesday, October 02, 2002

Hello once again! I finally got over my migrane. Guess what? I actually talked in class toda which I never do! I answered two questions! Yeah for me! Amanda and I went shopping today and it was my lucky day...Calvin Klein underwear on sale 25% off. Can I get a hell yeah! Makes a difference when they are $20 a pair. Amanda and I were naughty today. We bought Playboy for me and Playgirl for her! We were in an odd mood. Sort of that George Michael song I want your sex. But all we wanted to do was talk about it and look at naked people! That is so perverted! Anyway let me just say Hunkco to Amanda! We are scarred for life! Buy the new Playboy it has Kristy Swanson...not the swanson dinners...featured...she is hot! Two snaps and a pinch on the boob for that layout! Well gotta go watch Scorpion King! Later will write tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home