Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Tuesday, July 15, 2003

God...Cynthia must be a mind reader...

Read the last paragraph of her blog today at pinkhairedgirl.com ! It is so what I was thinking about work the other night without the use of kitty pants and glitter eye make-up!

Today's question...okay I have several

Okay so if I should happen to be bi-polar (which my parents are convinced I am because I'm moody) would it be so bad to use that to my advantage and say knock the living shit out of someone and then blame it on not having medicine to control my bi-polarism?

Or would it be better to hire someone to take care of the dirty work? If you answer yes to this question, Please submit a resume with your ass kicking qualifications for review. Thanks :)

Another day...another face to be blackened

Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home