Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Monday, July 14, 2003

It's a bug's life...

And I plan to end it. What the hell is wrong with mesquitos? Are they constantly dehydrated, anemic, or the modern day version of a vampire? Please let me know. I got bit on my middle finger last night at the river by a mesquito. He is evil and I hope that he dies. I can barely bend my middle finger...and that's not the best part...I have to type all day long with a swollen finger the size of a phone. How is it that I can get bit on one of the smallest area's of skin on the body? Huh? A freakin' finger! Well needless to say Mr. Mesquito decided to bring the Mesquito Bunch (Homage to Manieka..."There's a story of a chinless lady") and rip into my legs and arms and chest. Lord what I wouldn't do for an atomic bomb that only effects a bug's life. While the movie may be cute...in real life they are devils sent from Satan as a parting gift for those of us not getting into Hell. I loathe them and wish them to die...but then I have to think "hey there boy wait a minute." Without bees we can't have food so fuck that plan....forget all about it.

Chinless Girl

I know you know who I'm talking about if you were there. Well I got together with her for lunch like 3 months ago and it was like attack of the obsessed ex-girl who used to like you in school. She hasn't changed except for short hair and dressier clothing. Sent her one email and then like 25 come back at one time. Who's whipped now? CHB (Chinless Hubb Boy) couldn't wait to lose that reunion.

You better work...work it girl...do your thing on the runway

And that is exactly what I will not be doing today. I'll be at work...without a girl and runway. Damn why do I have to go back? It's punishment for not being hideously rich and famous isn't it? Hey that's not my fault...make other people work in place of me to support me. That way I could travel more. You know getting to know different surroundings makes a person have a better outlook on life. I have this obsession with Cambodia for the moment...and yes it is because of Angelina Jolie. I want to go there and meet the people and see if I can do something to help. When Angie was on Barbara Wah Wah or 20/20 Friday it made me want to go to Cambodia. Plus they have some awesome temples that I would study the architecture of. I'm really thinking of going there next summer. Hopefully, I won't have to come back. I could deal living overseas and only speaking English and being able to read Spanish but forgetting how to speak it. Weird huh? Anyway, I'm going to watch some television before I have to get ready for work.

Ya'll come back now...ya herrre!

Paul or CHB(<---it's been forever since I thought of that...I mean hey it's on my yearbook from 1998)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home