Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Thursday, June 05, 2003

Remind me again why you shouldn't get prescriptions filled at Wally World?

Because you will be there until Hell freezes over! I called my father's prescriptions in like 3 hrs before I went there and still had to wait and hour to get them. And at that they couldn't fulfill one of them. What the hell? I've come to believe that the people behind the counter are the ones with drug problems!

I'm totally groovin'....listening to music is the greatest! I'm chillin...tomorrow is the big 23 yr old b-day! So that I don't feel too old I'm listening to the lastest and greatest music! Oh...and dancing in the chair! It's almost like being at work...except there is really music playing...not just me singing in my seat and dancing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home