Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Tuesday, July 15, 2003

I'm actually worn out...I can't believe it!

I never knew applying for jobs was such a task! Applied for 7 jobs tonight...God I hope someone is interested. After all when you can't find anything positive about your job any longer there is no need to be there and make your life miserable. My parents think I'm bi-polar but I think that it's my FUCKING JOB! Oh and having certain people as co-workers isn't that pleasant either when they wreak of "tainted cunt."

And for those of you that read my page...it's to remain on my page. If I find that one lick of my personal thoughts and information is even whispered at my job I'll have your ass. Don't bring it...because I am not the one! After all, I do have Elaine on my side of the fence...because I have enough respect for her to tell her the truth instead of candy coating shit. Elaine rocks!!

There went the stress!

Time...is on my side yes it is!!

Check ya lata...Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home