Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Tuesday, June 03, 2003

Oh My God I've Gone Insane....Again

So it's not that I don't like water...it's just that when its been raining for the past 7 years that it starts to put a "dampen on your mood" (no pun intended). I know that dampen is probably not a word but who cares. I'm so bored I think that I'm going to go insane for real this time. Life right now is not all that it is cracked up to be...I mean it would be if you were supposed to:

A: Get out of bed
B: Go to the bathroom
C: Go back to your bed and watch t.v.
D: Eat and then possibly shit or piss
E: Go to sleep for the night

Doesn't that sound exciting guys? Aren't you just dying for that type of lifestyle? Me too! Oh no wait....I already have it! Lord what I wouldn't do for like some PCP or something to make me see things so that I could get away for awhile. I wouldn't really do it. You all know me way to well...(don't roll your eyes that's not polite). So anyway I'm getting off of here to do nothing for the 4th week in a row....

From your bored and almost psycho pal...

Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home