Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Monday, June 02, 2003

Why did I even stop writing?

I'm not finished yet. Guess what comes on the television tonight? The Golden Girls Reunion! Oh my what wonderfulness!! I'm too excited I think I may have to faint...shit let me get off this blog before I think of something else to write in a 10 min time span.

Well I've decided to edit instead of creating like 400 blogs today...it's now like 10:59am. Here is an interesting article from yahoo's oddly enough:

LONDON (Reuters) - Move over Spider-Man -- mere mortals may soon be coming to a ceiling near you.

Researchers at the University of Manchester say they have cracked the secret of one of the reptile world's greatest climbers, the gecko, and produced a sticky tape that can mimic the lizard's gravity-defying abilities. Soon, people could walk on walls like comic-book superhero Spider-Man, the university said.
"The new adhesive -- gecko tape -- contains billions of tiny plastic fibers which are similar to natural hairs covering the soles of geckos' feet," the University said in a statement. "The research team believes it won't be long before Spider-Man gloves become a reality." Bob Full of Berkeley University in the U.S., which was also involved, said the technology could be used for handling computer chips and could have applications in medicine. Plans are under way to produce larger pads and to improve the tape's durability, said the journal Nature Materials, which published the paper. But the University said cost was currently prohibitive. "We have considered producing a large amount of gecko tape, sufficient amounts to enable a student to hang out of the window of a tall building," it said. "However it would cost too much money, and would not benefit us scientifically."

Hello? I wonder if this tape would support me or any fat person? The shit people come up with...

It's lunch time...umm

What yummy in my tummy can I create today that is low calorie and follows weight watchers? Weird question number 5,265...Are the weight watchers watching their own weight and who the hell would want the job of watching weight? See I told ya...I'd be back...almost like I'm on crack...ain't it?

Chicken and Cheesy melt sandwich on Weight Watchers bread and some mo' shit...

That's what I had for lunch. It was low calorie and not that fattening. It was like 5 pts. Only 30 more to go.

So the question now is peroxide or hair dye? Do I want to go black hair with red tones (peroxide) or total black (dye)? I can't decide. I think I'll try the peroxide first and if I don't like it I can always use the dye I have...such decisions that I must make in one days time. Ha..ha..ha...I'm bored!

I just washed my blanket...God I love dryer sheets...they smell...perfu-riffic!

It's like 1:42pm and I've had an epiphany....maybe?

I've decided that the movie "The Rules of Attraction" could possibly be the most brilliant movie that I have ever seen...what the epiphany. I love it. Also there is a character named Paul Denton in the movie and that would be my name if my parents wouldn't have gotten married. How cool is that. I now have my real first name and my"parents unwed" last name in a movie. Basically it's my mother's maiden name plus my first name. Remember love children don't always wind up with the father's last name. I just happened to be lucky. I don't think they'll ever use my real last name. It's too blah and can be way over mis-pronounced. Until we meet a-gain! (<---like in "My Fair Lady").

It's about 3:00pm

Guess what? My hair is now medium to light brown....how exciting? But I must continue my quest for light light brown hair!

It's 6:10pm and this is the last entry...

I cooked...now my back is hurting and I don't even want to eat what I cooked. Isn't that the most fucky ducky thing!! Later going to lie down! Have a great night! And my hair is light brown!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home