Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Thursday, August 28, 2003

The adventures of Super Paul

Everyday seems to hold something anymore that I want to totally crack up at. Even if it is not appropriate. Like yesterday this woman was telling us about IT Systems department and she said the words...temporwary and sprecial. I wanted to just bust out laughing in her face. In fact, I actually giggled when she said it. Oops! Learn to talk and we won't have this problem. At least I laugh at myself when I mispronounce a word and April will laugh right along. Anyway...today I wanted to laugh at this claim that involved diaherra infection. Why couldn't they just have put bacterial infection. That's not so bad. Ugh! Well I'm going to eat dinner. Is there something wrong with my sense of humor? It's a little creepy when you find yourself laughing at medical terms...

Flow at ya later...

Paul...did you get the ending?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home