Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Monday, August 25, 2003

Just a little bite...

So is there something wrong with wanting to bite someone in a sort of sexual way? Like biting their lower lip or their neck? I find this extremely erotic and quite frankly, I would rather do that than anything. Licking and touching and stuff is wonderful too but there is something so appealing about biting. Not to hurt the person just to bite and be bitten.

I can't help but want to bite certain people. Is this weird? Some people I have considered: Amanda, Jennifer, Suzanne, Jocelyn, Wendy Combs, Desi, Rhiannon, Katie and more recently EyeCandy. Can't help it people...there is just something about these people that make me want to bite them.

I know this may be shocking to some people that I want to bite the lower lip or neck of a guy but oh well. Has anyone else found someone of the same sex physically attractive? Not that you want to fuck them or anything you just wouldn't mind a random nibble or kiss. The thought of doing stuff with another guy is so not what I'm going for...I mean I've been there and tried it and it wasn't for me...talk about feeling dirty. I'm talking about more than biting or a kiss. Lord I can see the headlines now "Paul has kissed another guy!" Get over it. I have only kissed two guys before. And one of them was George but I also kissed Heather right after. Let's just say that alcohol had a lot to do with that night but it was great. How can it be explained that I want to just have a random bite fest with EyeCandy? I don't know. I think maybe pharmones or something I can't really tell ya. I just know that when someone has that something about them wether it be their eyes or mouth I get the urge to want to have a little fun in the borderline S&M department. Whatever...I just know that I will get the chance to bite EyeCandy lip...ha...haa..haaa! How dirty is that? But oh how fun it can be...

With hugs and nibbles...

Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home