Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Sunday, August 24, 2003

How wonderful...

Thank you for the wonderful yet amusing comment Amanda. Oh and no problem with the PETA link. I'm trying to get a picture to go along with it but I haven't found the right one yet.

And thank you Tricia for saying those words. The only thing is I think if I just be who and I all the time I would be a major slut or end up in jail! But, damn could I have bitten someone last night.

Hickery village...

So I made my mother go out with me last night to meet up with my friend Chrissy. She was at the Ace of Clubs in Inwood. The bar is a total "thick as hicks" bar if not worse. Chrissy was way beyond blitzed. I tried to get my mother to drink but she knew that I would be totaled by the end of the night. What I had to drink:

8 shots of Vodka
7 Bud Lights
1 shot of Southern Comfort
1 Tequila sunrise
1 Slow something that I can't remember

That is ridiculous. Actually it was wonderful...all the way home I was singing out the window and trying to rap...let's just say that I had a really big void in the lyrics department last night.

I really wanted to do karoke last night but I was going to do rapper's delight. Show those rednecks what I was made of. But I couldn't think of the song until just like five minutes ago. I highly recommend hick bars. There were a lot of big bootie hoe grannies there shakin what their dead mama's gave them.

And teeth are not a pre-requisite (I'm really not feeling this spelling at the moment). Blogger needs to add spellcheck for those of use who go blank when writing and have some really fucked up words and sentences. It is taking me forever to type this because I keep on wanting to type different words like song instead of words. I think I may still have a buxx...I mean buzz. See I'm no good today.

A piece of work...

I want a new tattoo. Six is just not enough. I want my scareb beetle on my lower neck. It will be beautiful and oh so me. Okay dancing is not an option...I took a break to dance and now I'm dizzy. But I really do want another tattoo. I really like the armband that Dwayne has. I haven't see anything like it before. Can I bite it? Ha...ha..ha! No seriously...I wouldn't mind having that go around my leg...that sounds really double meaningish. But I would have it colored in with red and black. Oh the possibilities....cheese!

For some reason I am in the mood to write a lot today. It's not going to be another strung out and type all day thing. I'm getting ready to go to the store with April. I need to brush my teeth and put on some deodorant. So I better get my ass moving and get to steppin!

Thanks again Amanda and Tricia!!

Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home