Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Saturday, August 30, 2003

Shop-o-holic...

So I'm broke right? Well I thought so but you know how appealing shopping is right? So that's what I had to do...shop. It's the cream to my coffee. Today I managed to buy a lot of Todd Oldham stuff for my cubicle at work. List-o-products:

1. A miniture file cabinent
2. A frame
3. A set of three clip frames
4. A clock
5. A magnetic (cork) board

And since Frank and Dwayne do not have a bottle opener I bought them a really nifty red one for $5 and a set of two "friendly" sperm magnets for their kitchen they were $5 as well. Altogether I bought like $90 worth of stuff for $47. I am too good.



This is the picture I get for taking the gay test at www.thespark.com! And the caption beside it says "Frank, we need to talk...Now!" April was like 38% gay. Dwayne and I are 64% gay. And Frank wound up being 65%. It is all based on these really like weird questions that you can't help but not answer with a gay answer. I getting ready to take the personality quiz. Wish me luck.

Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home