Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Wednesday, September 03, 2003

Giggle fest 2003

So it has been forever since I have had an extreme case of the giggles. Well today Giggle fest 2003 began after lunch. I could not stop thinking of the word "retarded." Don't ask me why it was just stuck in my head. I kept on placing it in unappropriate sentences, songs, phrases. Like:

Correct sentence: Oh I see that you have a dental policy through Aetna.
Misuse: Oh I see that you have a retard policy through Aetna.

Why I found it funny I have no clue. All I know is that I kept making Heidi crack up and she told me that I needed to turn around so that she could teach because everytime she looked at me I would laugh and she would laugh. It was just one of those days. And speaking of days...have you ever been so tired that you thought you could fall asleep with your eyes open? Well that was me today after my three stacker 2 caffeine pills wore off. Starbucks Mocha Frappacino couldn't even help me recover. Now I am even more tired than I was an hour ago. I think I may be able to stay up until 8pm. If not...goodnight ch'all.

Hoping that everything is okay...

So Dwayne and Frank got in a massive argument Sunday night and boy was it a big one. They faught from their house to Walmart and shopping and coming home. I hope that everything is okay. April you need to do a follow-up just to make sure. I really need to give them the bottle opener and the friendly sperm magnents. Hopefully, that will give them a smile on their faces! Lord what I wouldn't do for some Frank and Dwayne and April and Me time. I need somemore humor in my life. I want to see them sometime this weekend...and maybe we can take a ride to Variety Books!

We are a group of perv's! Get over it!

Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home