Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Tuesday, September 02, 2003

I'll have a serving of your mom with that...

Today was great at work except for the fact that I dosed off like 79 times. It's not that the information is boring it's just that ever since April and I stayed out until 3am at Frank and Dwayne's I haven't recovered from the sleep I was missing that night. So today at work I decide I want Starbucks. Mmmm! So I go on lunch and the coffeeman is all attentive and stuff and is like what can I get you? I was like a mocha frappacino. Well then he says:

"By the way what is your name?"

I tell him Paul and he winks and says "So how big do you want it?"

Could you be anymore obvious that you are flirting. And to make matters even more weird he serves me my coffee on the palm of his hand and says "I really hope that this takes care of what you were looking for." Oh my God! However, the situation did make me feel even beautifuler than I know I am...just joking. But now when I go to Starbuck's I may get free frappacinos. Isn't life great when people think you are sexy?

Oh and I can't get my damn comments back...Tricia...help me!! Email me! Call me! Hump me! I don't care as long as I get them back!

So the next time I go to Starbucks I will have a serving of your mom with that!

Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home