Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Sunday, August 31, 2003

Experimenter

That was the result of the personality test yesterday. It said something about me being dominant and blah blah blah. Oh and that I love to cause trouble but also like to fix things. I think that could be true. But the experimenter part is so true...it said something like you will try anything once...anything. That could be a really bad thing to have as a personality.

I have tried many things but I don't know if I have a line to draw. I mean of course sex with animals, family members and other gross shit like that is duh out of the question. But other than that I can't say that I wouldn't be up for anything. I can't see myself eating raw tomatoes but like four months ago I ate them at Ruby Tuesdays and didn't have a problem with it. Now I can't even think about a raw tomato without being sick. And I'm sure we all know that I'll do any type of drug except for heroin...unless I was given it without knowing. That is so scary...isn't it? I don't think that I could do crack, crank, cocaine. But here I am saying "I don't think." That usually means you would do it. Doesn't it? No...I'm over the drug scene. Really...the only thing I take now is a random pain killer for my leg and back...allergy pills, paxil, and sleeping pills. Other than that...that's it. See I also think that April would do anything at least once except for what I've excluded for myself. The only other thing I know she wouldn't do is anal sex...but you never know? Wink Wink...I'm just fucking around with you April. She has swore off anal sex for those of you who do not know her that well....and she will never do it! I'm really proud of her for biting! I told you it was wonderful. Now all you have to do is be bitten...I think you will find it very exhilariting.

I need some h2o

I really wanted to go to h2o last night but seeing that April and I didn't get to bed around 3 or 330am Friday night it was out of the question. I feel asleep at 6 pm and got back up at 9pm. Then went back to sleep at 1030pm and got up Sunday morning at 11am. That's pretty bad. I am in the mood to get messed up and shake some ass. While Frank shook so much ass that even I was wore out...the temptation to go to the club is growing stronger and stronger everyday. I really want a long island iced tea from h2o. They are really good. And they are huge and only 5 bucks. Maybe next weekend.

Is it bad that I'm like really tired and I've only been up for like 2 or 3 hours? I think not. Tonight...the mission if I choose to accept it is to get drunk...like my mom did last night! Ha!

In the words of the famous Bubble Malone:

Remember that one time that I..................................fucked your mom.....

Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home