Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Sunday, September 14, 2003

Just when everything was going okay...

It turned for the worse. My back is killing me. Not the I can deal with you hurting but the I need to kill myself right now before it gets any worse. You know just when I think things are going okay I get kicked right in the ass. What is up with that. I think I may have pulled a disc in my upper back. I don't know. The only thing I know is that when I look down my back feels like it is about to fall off and sitting isn't comfortable at all. Not even laying in the bed. And to top it all off I have bengay stinging my arms where I tried to put it on my back. Damn it. I don't want to say anything to my mom about it yet because she is so happy that everything is going okay for once. But guess what the was only momentary. It was a piece of dust in time. It is gone. Tricia told me: "What's the point of living if you can't enjoy it." or something to that effect. And I'm starting to really understand that quote more and more. God I hope this ends soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home