Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Monday, September 08, 2003

Am I a big crackwhore or what?

Why is it that people think I'm a big ol' druggie? Huh? Just because I have done some choice drugs doesn't make me a stoner...does it? I haven't done drugs in forever. It's been at least two years. And the only reason that I smoked up was because of my back. And I am all for medicinal pot because it helped me out many times before I had back surgery. So today we were talking about allegra and Stacy asks me if I've ever gotten high off of that. Hello...it's a nasal decongestant...not a take me to the moon and ride me like I'm your boytoy pill. I've taken Allegra but not for the purposes of getting a buzz...I actually need to take medication for real purposes too. So I've decided that I'm not the crackwhore the world has deemed me. Maybe a crackslut or cracker but not to the extreme of a crackwhore...that is Joyce!

Sharon..........mwah...ha..ha..ha..haa

So I told Sharon what I wrote about her the other day and she lost it. She is absolutely wonderful. I think she might be better than buttered bread. So we went on break together today and I told her that I thought it was going to rain. She was all like no Paul it's not. And I'm all like Sharon...I'm the weather lady I know. But it has yet to rain. Maybe if I were really a lady it would have rained. Who knows. I want to marry you Sharon...do you think your husband would mind? Tell him that the baby is mine. It will be okay...I promise...come on sugar muffin...be my valentine!

A little sumin' sumin' for my Momsi folk

So I have decided that the training at my current employment is great. The people have really made the transition from Alaphabet Group to Momsi wonderful. I just wanted to send a shout out to all my training buddies.

Heidi-(my trainer) Girl is it me or do you want to play bad student with me? Just joking. I'll dress up in the catholic schoolgirl outfit if you want. Ha...ha.. Anyway...Heidi you are an awesome trainer. Thank you so much for making the trainer not so monotonous. I love that we have gotten to know each other and that you make learning insurance interesting. Even the lecture has been fun. And this isn't a tempowary feeling...you make me feel sprecial...! This is an inside joke. So Heidi big props to you for being an awesome trainer.

Sharon-(my co-trainer...future wife) This woman is so fucking funny. I crack up just looking at her. Especially when she appears to be half dead and half alive. Oh and when she eats french apple pie I can't help but die laughing and then need to be brought back. I really appreciate your sense of humor and the understanding of me. I don't open up to many people but you make me feel comfortable enough that I can talk to you. And thank you for not judging anything I've told you. MWAH!

Jennifer-(my partner in crime) You are too funny. And I love the sarcastic moments in class. Oh and you are really pretty too....incase your fiance never tells you that. We are going to be great partners when we go to the floor. You've really opened up and I think that we will have a great friendship....can I be a bridesmaid in the wedding or the flower whore...I mean girl?

Monique-(my ooolala girl) You are beautiful. And as for your boyfriend disrespecting you like he does...don't take it because you are way to funny and beautiful to be treated like that. I like knowing that you feel comfortable asking me questions when you need help because that makes me feel like you think I know what I'm doing..when I probably don't. We definitely have to go out together sometime for lunch or a movie.

Stacy(my girl w/o an e) If ever there were a dark moment in class I'm sure that you could make us all smile. The whales not having any teeth has to be one of the funniest questions I have ever heard. And as for "can metal go into the microwave" I too have put a fork in the microwave. So we are both a little on the blonde side. I mean look at the patch in the back of my head. Congratulations on graduating!!!

So anyway I'm going to eat dinner. And then go get gas in my car. Until tomorrow...R EV WAH to my girls that are FLAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home