Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Sunday, September 07, 2003

Is it so wrong of me to want you?....in that way?

I have no idea why I entitled today's entry the above questions but I sort of like it. I am the Wee--zil. Remember that? So last night April calls me and to my luck I had taken three benedryll a half hour earlier. I am half dead. What's the big deal you ask? Well she wanted to go party over at Frank and Dwayne's. Now you understand right? You better. Damn my evil crackwhore fairy Dragqueen. What is wrong with her? She did this to me...I didn't take those pills because of allergies or to go to sleep it was the pressure of my Fairy Dragqueen. So needless to say I slept from 1030pm until 2pm today. I woke up though at 5am and wondered if they were all still at Frank's house. And at that moment I realized that I didn't go out on a Saturday night to see what Sharon at work quotes as "the hot guys."

Sharon is the best person that I have ever worked with. She understands me. Plus she doesn't have a problem with calling herself fat.

Quote of Friday: "I am the big fat pregnant lady." He..he..he!

We talked for a half hour non-stop and she is not so different than me. And I mean that in a good way. She has done most of what I have done and we have an understanding that everyone else wanted to know about but too bad they went to lunch elsewhere...we didn't. So I can't wait to see her tomorrow to finish our conversation.

APRIL "MOONPIE ZIGGOWITZ" COCKSHELL

PLAN A

NEXT WEEKEND=A TRIP TO H2O DAMNIT!
AND OUR MISSION IF WE CHOOSE TO EXCEPT IT AND WE BETTER IS: GET FUCKED UP!!

PLAN B
NEXT WEEKEND=A TRIP TO FRANK AND DWAYNE'S WITH MUCHO ALCOHOLO!
AND OUR MISSION IF WE CHOOSE TO EXCEPT IT AND WE BETTER IS: GET EVERYBODY FUCKED UP...ESPECIALLY FRANK!! (THIS IS MY VOTE...HAVING OTHER'S FUCKED UP IS SO MUCH BETTER...PLUS FRANK IS OUR ENTERTAINMENT)

For some reason I have this feeling that April is going to be away next weekend. Damn it! Then the weekend of the 19th...and I mean it.

I wanna dream tonight

No...not about your mom. That was last night and the night before. How about....ummm...you know...enough said!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home