Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Sunday, December 28, 2003

Surprise

April left for Mexico this morning. A belated Christmas gift from her parents. Two weeks in Mexico...San Diego....with her aunt and uncle and their kids. What am I going to do for two weeks? Huh? And to top it all off she ordered me the third season of Buffy on DVD and it hasn't been given to me yet because it hasn't reached her yet. This is the best season due to the whole Buffy vs. Faith thing. They would make the hottest lesbians if they would just hook up. Anywho, now I have seasons 1, 2, 4...why didn't I buy 3 you ask because my favorite episode "Hush" is on season four. I'm going to see the last "Lord of the Rings" today with my mother. The Mercedes dealer gave us free tickets...that was nice of them. I plan on buying the Fifth Season of Buffy on DVD today. I really want the sixth season because that is where Willow goes all "Psycho You Killed My Lesbian Lover" witch on everybodies asses. And that is my second favorite episode because how hot was she all eviled out?

Aside from not doing a thing yesterday. And when I mean not doing a thing I didn't even go see April before she left to go to Mexico...I feel really bad. I am gonna miss her for two weeks. I've decided that I'm not cutting my nails any longer. Does anyone know how annoying it is to trim your nails, file them, buff them, and then have to do it two weeks later? It's a big ol' pain in the ass. Those of you that know me in the physical sense know that my nails grow extremely fast and they always have to be cut at least every other week. My father hates my nails growing out but I will file and buff them when they break. So far only one has broke and that has to do with me trying to see if I could break it. But I know this won't last because I get tired of my nails being long and eventually cut them. These bitches are strong this time...damn all that vitamin C.

Tricia, it was wonderful of you to recognize that I kept up my part of the bargain about Christmas presents. I didn't ask for a damned thing. Nothing. Nahta. However, my parents did not keep up their end of the bargain. While they didn't afford me the luxury they usually do here is the list of what I got for Christmas without asking for:

1. Lord of the Rings silver ring with elvish engraving that spins.
2. Bringing Down the House
3. Daddy Daycare
4. Master of Disguise...can you tell I'm obsessed with movies...I'm up to like 600 now.
5. A brand new crisp $100 bill
6. Socks
7. Shirts
8. A $50 gift certificate to Borders Books...this was from my Dad

While this doesn't seem like much it is more than I expected. I thought they would get me some odds and ends. I had told them that I didn't want anything but as you know being an only child the parents have to do something. But I did keep up my part of the bargain and did not ask for anything. I'll post a picture of the ring tomorrow evening...it's quite nice.

Anyway, New Year's is approaching and I have no one to party with since my April is in Mexico. What am I going to do now? Maybe I'll go to New York for New Years? Hmm...wonder if I can talk anyone in to going with me? Probably not.

And for those of you that either sent emails or left comments about Dorian Grey...this would be Faustus and Bob...I just wanted to tell you that I searched 3 bookstores Friday and all three were sold out. So one day I'll own the book. And by the way has anyone ever seen the movie "The Portrait of Doria Grey?" Does it remotely follow the book? Is it worth my while?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home