Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Friday, December 26, 2003

The day after...

Aside from having a good holiday there is always the day after. This day is used for shopping and hitting sales and thinking about what a great time you had the day before. I have yet to do either. Actually it's 1pm and I have yet to get a bath. But I have managed to find out what time "Peter Pan" starts. I must tell you that I'm fascinated with any type of story or movie that involves being a child forever. I wish that I were still a child. I also wish that I didn't leave my hair weave Barbie at work so I could do her hair. So maybe I still do have a little child left in me. Well my back is hurting in the "I need some percocet or vicodin because I can't tolerate this" way. So I'm going to take some percocet and get ready for the movies. I will blog about it I'm sure seeing that I have nothing better to do when I come home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home