Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Sunday, December 21, 2003

It's about 45 minutes later

And I've managed to read up to September of 2002 on David's blog. I remembered that I had wanted to ask him if New York has Coinstar yet and never did. So I did today. My Aunt Ann who just came back from Manhattan and went to Macy's and Saks without me told me last night that FAO Schwartz is going bankrupt. I told her she is a crazy disillusioned bag and never from her mouth should those words have come. She however, swore that it was true. I ran to my room and got my FAO Schwartz bear and gave her the finger. Life at the moment is wonderful...except for:

My runny nose
My strained eyes that will not stop hurting
My phelgm
My being cold all the time
My having to work tomorrow

But I'm planning a trip with Aunt Ann...a.k.a. Skeletor...to go to New York for a couple of days in February. She will pay for the FAO comment when I throw her into one of the chandeliers in the Barbie world floor of the store. Yes I do remember the big clock and loving that they had every Barbie imaginable...and most were in glass cases and it was all white and decadent (as a toy store can get).

Ahh New York...Times Square...4am...a homeless woman dressed in potato sacks...with plastic red rose in hand...chasing me and two friends...

Me knocking Chrissy and Christy out of the way to escape the haggard being and then getting lost until 6am trying to get from East 57th street to West 57th street....have I ever told you that my real name is Jessica...and my last name is Simpson?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home