Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Sunday, December 28, 2003

To Faustus: Thank you for the link man...it is greatly appreciated. Now my blog and I feel validated.

You are one hot motherfucker

The elvish people have my highest regards of being "hot motherfuckers." Yes, these magical creates/people are hot. Way hot. Is it wrong of me to want Liv Tyler and Orlando Bloom in a threesome? No I didn't think so. These two elvish people are the hottest thing since hell not freezing over. Liv Tyler has that classic beauty. It is almost painful to look at her in Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King because she is so undeniably breathe taking. Orlando Bloom with his golden locks is oh la la. Sizzle me a steak and put a fork in...this elf is on Fye-yah! Being that I find myself now attracted to the likes of ficticious creates in ficticious movies I am having myself committed. But you must agree that these two are some sweet eye candy. Now how does one lure these two in thy own bed? I have the power of the ring...(i.e. the sterling silver Lord of the Rings ring my parents got me for Christmas)...does it have control over them? Pray that it does.

Anyway, enough with the lust that has filled my heart. The movie was absolutely wonderful. However, it saddens me that it is all over with. There is no more to wait for. The 3 hour and 20 minutes of movie time were enjoyable aside from the person that brought a baby to the theatre. The first hour flies by and the second sort of creeps by. But when you get over the first two hours it is filled with battles, magic, amazing CGI (computer genterated images), and the scenary is remarkable. Personally, I liked the screech those evil winged dinosaur things gave off. It hurt my mother's ears but I found it to remind me of the Evil Willow in the 6th season of Buffy. And I loved the scenary. I sort of got lost in the artwork and missed some of the movie as I'm sure most do. So I would definetly recommend seeing the movie more than once because something is always missed.

Hooray for me. I bought the 5th season of Buffy. I'm caught up at the current time. And I purchased Linkin Park the first album. So I'm off to eat some chicken noodle soup, color in my Strawberry Shortcake book, and watch Buffy.

Does anyone have the receipe for Matza Ball Soup? I had it last year and I really want to learn to make it myself. If you do please email the receipe to me or leave a comment.

Toodles...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home