Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Sunday, February 22, 2004

It's almost 3am...

And I just got home with Cheri. No Michael. I can't see anything right now aside from a friendship developing. However, might I add that seeing Michael's face at dinner in non-club lighting is oh so beneficial. Not only did I think he was muy caliente before. Jesus Christ throw some cold water on this guy because he is fucking gorgeous. His teeth...words can't describe how much I'm hoping I have a bad dream tonight that involves certain people that I went out to dinner and to Deer Park with tonight. Michael is very shy at least he was a the club. Not that I was much different. However, at dinner he was very amusing. And did I mention that he is gorgeous? Yeah it bears repeating. Oh but what I wouldn't give to end that 4 years drought in the sex department. Not that I haven't had the opportunity to have sex...with some crazy obessesive women...but damn.

Let it just go on record that I did have a faboo time at dinner. The club I could have passed on. Due to the techno/house music that they play nonstop. Hello throw in a little variety. It's not hard. And also let it be on the record...

That whatever Michael would have wanted he could have had tonight. And that he is so ooh la la in the looks department.

P.S. I so have to get a picture to put online for you all to see. Patrick I think you would fall in love with him...or at least be aroused.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home