Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Monday, February 09, 2004

Yeah um okay

So Saturday D.C. was a no go because everyone took too long to get ready. Am I depressed about it? No. We wound up going to Deer Park. Did I have a fabulous time. But of course. All that eyecandy. It was like walking into a male model party. And to make it even better there was a drag performance at the end of the night. It was more than amusing as this white dragqueen that resembled a witch sang Beyonce's "Crazy In Love." I myself would have never wore the outfit that she chose but hey who am I. A bra and booty shorts with pearls everywhere. Did I mention she weighed like 350 lbs? I'm exaggerating but mama was stacked. A little too stacked to be wearing that outfit.

Anywho, I will be returning to Deer Park this Saturday. More excitement I hope will ensue and that kiss I'm waiting for from Prince (yes Prince) better happen.

I have much more to post but I'm listening to Ralphy play the drums. Damn he has a hot voice...yow-za! Not only does he look good but oh that voice. More to follow...but quite depressing stuff. Maybe I'll wait until tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home