Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Saint Patrick's Day

So at work we decided that we would have a seasonal tree up. We started decorating it after I bought the tree for Christmas as a gift to the people I work with in my department. So far it has been used for Christmas and Valentine's Day. We are going to decorate it next for St. Pattie's Day. Aside from the normal shamrocks and leprechauns one of my supervisors Shelby has found "beer ornaments" that have a beer mugs with fakes beer in it with a shamrock on the mug. I think that this would be an awesome way to decorate the tree. I mean the true meaning of being Irish is drinking from birth on. Plus our Manager Tim said that the only reason he doesn't let us drink at work is because there is only one ladies room and one men's bathroom for the entire building and he doesn't want to have his employees outside squatting and pissing because the bathrooms are full.

I think I'm going to take a 40 in for the tree topper...that should make the tree perfect and show the true meaning of St. Patricks Day. What do ya think?

Anywho, as I said earlier today I got to meet Michael who is my friend Cheri a.k.a Ling-ling's friend. Her is on fire! I mean gorgeous. I think he is out of my league but when Cheri told him I said that he said that he didn't understand why I would think that. He told her that he really enjoyed talking to me on the phone the couple of times we have talked. Our encounter at Deer Park didn't go to well though because I was extremely tired from only having 2 hours of sleep and we really didn't get the chance to talk because at a nightclub you can infact not talk but yell at the top of your fucking lungs to communicate. I told Cheri that I would like to see him again. She hasn't had the chance to talk to Michael because they are working opposite shifts this week. I haven't asked Cheri for his phone number yet because I think that he should be the one to give it to me the next time we go out. He told Cheri that he wouldn't mind going out again. This time I told Cheri that I would like to take her and Michael out to dinner so that there isn't a whole lot of awkwardness. We will have a mutual friend there and if later we wanted to be alone Cheri would completely understand. She is going to try to get ahold of him this week to see if he wants to go out to dinner this weekend or next weekend. Please pray for me that things work out because I do enjoy talking to him and a relationship would be great right now and to have a guy that is as hot as Michael as my own...oh God the possibiliies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home