Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Thursday, February 12, 2004

Thoughts as of the moment

Since I'm took the day off I have nothing better to do than write down current thoughts of the day:

1. If I ate meat today would I get sick since I can't remember what meat tastes like at this point?

2. Where can I get a nipple like Janet Jackson's with matching accessories (sunburst jewelry)? Yeah the whole jewelry thing is hot on Janet.

3. Which color in the Crayola box is the brightest? Because that's the one I want to be.

4. Will the naked images of Meg Ryan ever leave my mind? And how does one make a fake penis as a movie prop? *These questions came after I watched the movie "In the Cut."

5. Do movie stores offer refunds on terrible movies? I want a refund for the above movie.

As of the moment that's what is one my mind. I'll write more later if something else should occur.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home