Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Saturday, February 21, 2004

Where have I been?

Aside from not writing since the 17th I have been sick. Not the "oh I'm achey sick" but the "Oh My God make it stop" sick. I got food poisoning on Wednesday. I'm pretty much recovered. Food poisoning sucks. Really bad. That is why I haven't been writing. Today is the first day that I have actually been online. I know you all have been missing me. Thanks for caring.

Tonight is the date with Michael. Dinner and a movie/bowling/pool. I haven't decided exactly what will come after dinner. And yes Patrick I am paying for it. I'm going shopping with Cheri today in VA to find something to wear tonight. Not that I don't have enough clothes but I figure I need something new to wear just because. Plus I need a new scent. I'm thinking Blue by Ralph Lauren. It smells yummy. Anyway wish me luck on the date. My mother asked who I was going out with tonight since I didn't want to go to the Virginia Beach area with them. I told her Cheri, Michael, and I think Angel. She so thinks that Cheri and I are dating. If she only knew the date was with Michael. I'm hoping that sparks fly...I mean I do have the house to myself until tomorrow afternoon. And no I'm not some big slut that is going to just jump in bed with Michael if the opportunity arises...I'll more like glide into bed...LOL. Just joking. Anyway, details will follow tomorrow. Later ya'll

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home