Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Bridging the Gap

This past weekend my parents and I went to the Natural Bridge located in...you guessed it...Natural Bridge, Virginia. It was quite pleasant. We stayed in Lynchburg, Virginia. The hotel was very nice. I can only stay in the best. Just joking. The natural bridge is very beautiful. However, there are a lot of snakes and bugs, considering that it is outside. Also there is a waterfall that you have to hike to. It is called Lace Falls or something like that. The only problem is is that you cannot get too close to it which kind of sucks because I wanted to at least put my feet in the water.

Needless to say the weekend ended faster than it began. But, when you work that is how it always is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home