Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Monday, June 20, 2005

Father's Day

For those of you who are father's I hope you had an excellent Father's Day.

I was in Baltimore over the weekend. I stayed at my Aunt Velma's house. I wanted to get away for a little bit but also, to go swimming. My Aunt has a wonderful built in pool that is heated and quite deep. I swam for 4 hours Saturday night. Now on Sunday I didn't do as good. I think I was a little water logged. We had a cookout for Father's Day. Time flew by. I was tired from the night before. My Aunt would not shut up to go to bed. So I finally made it to bed around 3:30 a.m. I did not get to sleep in either. I was up by 8 a.m.

Thank god I'm not a father because I would have been too exhausted to take care of the kid.

1 Comments:

Blogger No Milk Please said...

i dunno, i've always wanted to be a father, except i don't know if i could have the patience that one needs sometimes...

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home