Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

And from the Downward Dog we go into the Turkey Style Position

So, Thanksgiving is tomorrow. It seems like it was just here. I am really not that into Thanksgiving considering the origin of the holiday. Okay, let's battle with the Natives and then screw them with beads and trinkets and then have them cook us dinner. Whatever.

On to more important news...I have decided that I want a ballgown. I am not sure why but I think that it could prove to be fun and may come in handy one day. I informed April of this last night and I am sure that she thinks I have lost my mind. But, as we all know I never had one to start with.

Work is going well. I am planning our Christmas party. We are having it at Maggiano's in Tysons Corner and I am mucho excited. Aside from that I am currently working on the floor plan for our new building that we will be moving into shortly. I have to lay the place out, get carpet put down, have it painted and do the shopping for decorating. All in all with trying to run the office, do our marketing (and this requires lots of time), and planning the move and fixing up of our new office I am very busy. I will be hiring an assistant soon. Me with an assistant. How GLAM!!!!!!!!

Anyway I leave you with the uglies picture I could find of a turkey!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home