Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Friday, November 11, 2005

Pop and Locks It Like It's Hot...Locks It Like It's Hot

Yeah my posting skills over the ages has seriously diminished. I do have an excuse however, with my new job I have very little time to do anything but work and then go home and go to bed. But, I said to myself today...and since I am the only one in the office today "Damn it you will post today. Whether you like it or not...oh wait why are you yelling at yourself?" So here I am posting. It has been a long time since I haven't been high and I am good with that. I am just glad that I have gotten over it and moved on. I have a lot to look forward to right now with the new job. I am officially an Office Manager and Marketing Assistant. And just imagine that all of this has been possible without finsihing college yet (which I will do one day). I have managed to land this job with my "SKILLZ"...lol!!! I guess working since I was 14 has paid off in some form.

I got an email from my friend Manieka today. I am so giddy to hear from her. She leads an amazing life even if she doesn't want to admit it. I mean living in Cannes...um hello!! I am hoping that we can get together while she is in the area before she heads back to WVU.

In other breaking news my fingernails have become a topic of debate again. My parents say that they look like girls fingernails because they are longer than most. Put I love them. They are not painted or anything. They are filed and buffed (which gives the illusion that they are painted but that is besides the point). When I get tired of them I will cut them. Until then I will be the boy who has girl fingers. Plus it feels really good when you have to scratch you head because it feels like you are being treated to a wash from your local shampoo girl.

I will be leaving for Baltimore next weekend to finally go to my grandfather's grave. I am nervous but it is something that I really need to do.

I will then be leaving for Raleigh, NC soon to open up our new shop. I should be there for sometime. Hopefully, things will go smoothly and I won't have to tell the people of NC to kiss ass. No offense to those of you from NC.

Also, I want to get a customized license plate and I am stealing one of April's catch phrases. It shall read "URADFC." What does this mean? I can see the anticipation in your eyes. It means "You are a D F C." And then I will get April to get "UDFCFC." What does this mean? Look at the frustration you have in figuring this out? It means "You D F C F C."

Okay...okay...here is the answer: "URADFC" = You are a dumb fucking cunt. LMAO
Ready for the next answer: "UDFCFC" = You dumb fucking cunt first class. LMAO x 2.

I will post later. Hope all is well with everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home