Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Monday, January 02, 2006

Nuovo Anno Felice

So, as we all know everyone around the world makes a New Year's Resolution. I myself have only followed one when I decided to become a vegetarian. That lasted for three years until I got really sick and was told by the doctor's that I at least had to start eating chicken for protein to raise my immune system. This year I have decided to quit smoking. It is about time. I have the patch and everything. I have yet to use it though. I will start this afternoon. I really hope that I am able to quit because I think that most of my problems in being healthy come from my pack of Newports each day. Plus the fact that I can barely stand not to gag when I am smoking is an indication that that part of my left is over.

I hope everyone had a great New Year. I was asleep with the flu. Nuovo Anno Felice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home