Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Rehab is for Quitters

I have yet to stop smoking. I gave in and bought a pack of cigarettes this morning. The thing is I am so used to smoking on my hour and some odd minutes journey to work every day that my mind has me thinking I have to smoke while I am driving. It is like I cannot drive unless I light up a cigarette. I tried distracting my urges with Elliott in the Morning but even Elliott and Diane could not keep me on track. Tomorrow morning I plan on listening to "The Witching Hour" on my iPod. I am about an hour into it so far and I must say that I am enjoying it. I have not gotten the car attachment yet for my iPod so I have to use the earphones which I am sure in not legal. But, hey I have not heard that it isn't so I will just take my chances.

So, hopefully Anne Rice will be able to deliver me from smoking in the morning.

1 Comments:

Blogger No Milk Please said...

this book was actually one of the ones by Anne Rice that gave me a boner. Michael Curry was HUNG and he wanted to have sex all the time.

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home