Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Wednesday, October 02, 2002

You better recognize! What? Hello everyone! Just woke up from a wonderful nights sleep! But the downfall is that I have to go to work! Why...why me...why me? It's totally not fair! Can't I just find some rich sugar mama to like sweep me off my feet and give me everything that I have ever wanted. She could be like 75 yrs. old it doesn't matter she would be gone in a few years. I'd even take wire hanger woman. As long as she promised not to beat me with them. But she's long gone. Anyway let me rephrase what I said last night we did not expect to look at naked people it just ended up that way. Amanda and I get these weird ideas and they usually turn out for the worst. Like when we said we were going to the race track to have one drink and got so drunk we couldn't remember getting home. Hello! Can you say hey you have a problem. We don't drink that often but when we do lord help us! I actually got Amanda to take a shot of wild turkey. She said it wasn't that bad. But hey after like four drinks who knows what's good or bad. Tomorrow I have to give a speech in law class. Amanda is supposed to sit in on the class. I don't want to. It seems like everytime someone gets up to give a speech that all the other people start yelling at the speech person! I will tell them all to eff off if they don't like what I have to say! Poof be gone evil law people classmates! Niceness is a necessity that they lack. I think most of the people were birthed in caves at least two look like they walked out of the movie "Clan of the Cave Bears" Anywho gotta go get ready for work. Later Masturcator!! Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home