Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Saturday, May 03, 2003

The Gift

Oh my God I just realized that the title I put down to write about something totally different is the movie I've been trying to think of the title of. I know this probably doesn't make sense but whatever. So I'm half asleep this morning and guess what? My parents wake me up and they are all like:

Mom and Dad: "Hey look at what we bought you!!"
Me(in my head): "This better be some good shit because I was steady sleepin!"
Action movements: I roll over and look and can barely see.
Me: "What in the hell is that?"
Mom: "It's a venus fly trap that you can watch after having surgery!"

Okay, did I just huff on some glue or is this like the weirdest present of ever. After having my second back surgery all I can think about is watching a damn plant eat bugs! I don't even like bugs...which is a good thing that it eats them but damn! But I also have this fear that I'm going to be all debilatated(<----leave comments if you know how to spell this word right!!) and the plant is going to grow gynormously and then want to eat me and I'll be like the person in the fly....all "Help me...help me!!" and I'll be eaten! But I know that it won't happen but it's nice to think that it could. Did I just write that? Of course! So that is the gift of the day! And another thing before I let the plant off the vine...ha..ha...is that it's not even a real venus fly trap from the amazon it's called "Little Pot of Terrors" and it's grown from plant tissue. OH MY GOD! What is this world coming too when a person can't even get a genuine Venus Fly Trap...the one you have to get is all the generic brand of venus fly traps! Ugh. Cheap people!!

I'm so crazy...I think Amanda's havin' my baby!! Later ya'll

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home