Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Thursday, April 03, 2003

2 hours and 48 minutes

That is exactly how much sleep I have had so far today. I finally fell asleep at 4am and woke back up at 6:48am. What the hell is wrong with me? I'm like in and out of consciousness right now. I did eat a nutrigrain bar with strawberry yogurt gunk on the inside. It was good...hopefully it will give me some energy to make it through the day. I'm getting ready to watch I Spy with Eddie Murphy...I rented three movies that are due back today and I haven't watched one of them yet....except for like 45 minutes of Jackass The Movie. Ewww!! The part where that guy takes a shite in a plumbing store and they show his shite is disgusting. I don't want to look at my own shite much less someone elses. But alas, it's Hollywood. I think that most moviestars are on the same brain waves as Anna Nicole they just hide it better. Some of the stuff they do makes me wonder if they are even of this planet. I think they are primates dressed in designer clothing. At least a good bit of the Hollywood crowd. But why am I talking about this shit at 7:14 in the morning? I don't know...I've gotta go lay back down. The eyelid caper is trying to make me see black for a couple more hours.

Good Night...even though it should be Good Morning!!

Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home