Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Saturday, March 29, 2003

These Boots are made for walkin'

And that's about all I can do. Man! Ugh! I want to go dancing so badly. But my boots are from the Dr. Schol's department...that's right I'm on the dancing sideline. My back will not let it be permitted to shake my groove thang. I am officially a wallflower. How much does that suck? Well let me tell you...it sucks worse than a high class hooker sucking chrome off of her vibrator! Ha...ha! But whatevah! I'll get my dance on after back surgery again...this summer. I also need a butt implant. You know I can shake my flatjacks...but I'd like to have something to back up! My next surgery will be for the fun of me...but implants!!

Spring is here...at least I think

It is so wonderful outside. I wish that I could be on some extended vaykay! Has the official Spring date on the calendar been met yet? Someone please let me know when Spring is official!!

Later my peeps who drive jeeps!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home