Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Saturday, March 22, 2003

Boogadee...boogadee...bee!

Isn't that like the cutest little thing for a child to say. April's cousin Kimmy has a little boy named Jason. He is a little munchkin the size of my pinky and this is his new favorite phrase to yell. He is such a little ball of joy. He runs around and puts his arms to the side of himself and just screams out "boogadee...boogadee...bee!!" I think it's funny.

Darien Cordelle Prince

Oh my! is all I can say about this little tyke. He is such a bad ass. He is the baby that April and her family watch on the weekends. They have watched him since he was 6 months old. He is a trip. I think he is going to grow up to be a spy or a comedian. Today he played in the mud puddles up at April's house. It was hilarious. Vic, April's father, kept telling him to stay out of the mud...and what do I do...I tell him to jump up and down in the mud to scare the fish (pretend). And what do you think he did? That's right he jumped and jumped until he became mud covered. He is adorable. He is African American and White. He has brownish blonde curly hair...big ol' green and blue eyes and a mouth that any sailors mom would be proud of. Here is a story about him before I go for the "land of a thousand pillows."

Paul: What a stupid ass! (talking about someone on television)
Darien: Aww...Paul said a bad word April.
Paul: What did I say that was so bad?
Darien: I can't say it. But you said "ass." (with a little grin and a wink of the eyes)
Paul and April: What other bad words aren't you supposed to say?
Darien: Well I'm not supposed to say them. I can't tell you them. But they are ass, shit, bullshit, jackass, fucker, booby-sucker! April, Paul made me say bad words!
Paul: Tattle tale! And April asked you the same question so how am I to blame for you saying them?
Darien: Because I said so...stupid ass!

Yes, that's how the story goes. It was so freakin' funny!

In the words of Darien....later booby-sucker!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home